Eikos designs and conducts flora and vegetation surveys and vegetation management plans to meet the requirements for environmental assessments in NSW. Our experience and professionalism provides clients with accurate information that can be easily interpreted. Our reports provide a sound scientific basis for environmental decision making.
- baseline flora and vegetation surveys
- vegetation mapping
- vegetation descriptions, including endangered ecological communities (EEC)
- vegetation condition assessment (including tree hollow and fallen log assessments)
- installation of a range of species specific nest boxes and creation of hollows for habitat in existing stags and trees
- targeted flora surveys for conserving significant (rare) and priority species
- weed mapping
- plant identification and flora inventories
- aspects of environmental assessments for clearing applications and risk-based assessments.
Click the headings to see our project portfolio.
To protect Brushtail Rock Wallaby habitat for Dews property, Congewai Valley, NSW.
For sub-division at Vacy, NSW.
For sub-division on the Williams River, Clarence Town, NSW.
For Horn property in Clarence Town, NSW.
For Williams property in Paterson, NSW.
For Crawford-Lane property, Congewai Road, Congewai Valley, NSW.
For Fitzsimmons property at Bow Wow Gorge, Mulbring, NSW.
At Williams River estuary Seaham – Raymond Terrace, NSW.
At Hunter River – Morpeth to Raymond Terrace, NSW.